Where Would Y'all Rather Serve?

Which is to a greater extent than hierarchical, the armed services or wellness care?

A medical pupil who had served equally a corpsman inwards the armed services attended our Telluride Patient Safety session terminal week.  She noted her experience spell on clinical rotations:

I idea that when I got into medical schoolhouse that I would locomote inwards a rubber house to learn. . . in addition to it wasn't. 

I couldn't believe that I was directly inwards a organisation where I couldn't verbalise up.

As a medical student, I experience similar my concerns are disregarded. Coming from the military, where every describe of piece of occupation concern is heard, it's critical.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel