Nu'est Enjoys Their 2D Direct Chances At Idol Life, Is It All Only Luck?


Article: NU'EST gets hitting alongside luck of a lifetime, it's fourth dimension to savor it

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+653, -53] I'm certain their desperation of how much they wanted this was felt yesteryear the public. Let's continue it upwards all the means to a trophy!!! NU'EST fighting >.<

2. [+622, -53] ❤ NU'EST ❤ the time to come is brilliant !

3. [+601, -50] They've ever had peachy songs inwards the yesteryear thus I can't expect for more. Let's win #1 this time, fighting!

4. [+60, -4] I know these kids are meant for big success... I recollect seeing Kim Jonghyun inwards his Dingo video together with how skillful of a someone he seemed... he was fifty-fifty less greedy on 'Produce 101' ã… ã… 

5. [+60, -6] NU'EST was ever i of those groups that made me wonder why they weren't thus pop because their songs were thus good. I'm glad they're live on seeing the lite now.

6. [+57, -5] Their bad concepts took a lot of their smoothen away dorsum then... I'm so, thus happy that they're seeing the lite straight off together with wishing them to a greater extent than success ^^

7. [+54, -1] I recollect they had a lot of peachy songs when they weren't that pop dorsum thus ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

8. [+52, -4] I concur that luck played a utilisation but I think it's because they've also been working difficult on every album this together with own got the talents to dorsum it upwards that they were able to capitalize on this opportunity.

9. [+47, -1] It's non but luck, they worked thus difficult upwards until now. I actually desire to help them win #1 for this album.

10. [+45, -5] It has taken them means likewise long to encounter success... but equally belatedly equally they are, I promise that they boot the bucket a grouping nearly longevity because I'll ever back upwards them ^^

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel