Seo Inwards Guk Confesses Feelings On Regular Army Exemption For The Laid About Time



Article: Seo In Guk confesses feelings on regular army exemption for the kickoff fourth dimension inward four months "I never imagined I would hold upward exempt... I actually wanted to consummate my service"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+11,898, -1,830] I wonder how celebrities ever larn exemptions ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

2. [+9,173, -752] As a man, it's understandable wanting to piece of job out of service inward whatever agency y'all can... it's only non skillful for his ikon is all

3. [+6,753, -793] Hahaha

4. [+7,104, -980] If he wasn't a celebrity, none of that would hold upward excusable, he'd bring to enlist...

5. [+6,042, -1,101] He meliorate focus solely on getting treatments

6. [+2,603, -173] I had the same problems amongst the muscles inward my talocrural articulation but I had to consummate my service then why is he getting an exemption?

7. [+2,768, -258] You listen almost the most bizarre wellness issues through celebrities

8. [+2,832, -286] Yeah, yes whatever only don't intend y'all tin post away brand upward for this amongst a novel drama

9. [+2,378, -156] "I raised my my paw because my leg is a combat uncomfortable when they asked for sick people to heighten their hands" ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

10. [+2,711, -287] Amazing how his leg of a abrupt hurts when he was only fine flight or then on TV ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-

Source: Nate

1. [+1,683, -120] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Us soldiers come across correct through y'all ^^

2. [+1,668, -144] Don't lie... if y'all actually wanted to serve, y'all never had to submit those infirmary records... the regular army physical isn't detailed plenty to await into all that on their own.

3. [+1,444, -96] On the inside, he's belike similar "f*ck yes got out of the regular army ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹"

4. [+147, -6] So schemey...

5. [+131, -5] So rare to discovery a normal, good for y'all celebrity ã…‹ã…‹

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel