Do Nosotros Actually Acquire From Our Mistakes?

Please click over to this novel article I create got published on the athenahealth Leadership Forum.  I'm hoping y'all volition ship service comments.  Thanks.

An excerpt:

It’s frequently said that nosotros larn from our mistakes. Indeed, many a concern class inward leadership offers that premise equally a given. I’ve glibly repeated this frequently inward my classes, speeches, together with advisory work.

“You don’t larn from your successes,” I indicate out, “but rather from your errors.”

But create nosotros actually larn from our mistakes equally a thing of course?

My friend together with colleague Michael Wheeler, inward his wonderful majority The Art of Negotiation, warns us that it is "all to slow to hold out overconfident most our might to uncovering together with learn."

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel