Han Seohee Admits She Says Controversial Things On Role Too Reiterates Why She's A Feminist


Article: Han Seohee, "I purposely country controversial things" reiterates that she's a feminist

Source: Star Today via Nate

"I may appear excessive to about people, but people accept dissimilar ways of expressing themselves in addition to I'm to a greater extent than of the straight type which may hold upward surprising in addition to off putting to people. I accept to larn difficult alongside what I country if I desire what I country to larn far the media. If I had said overnice things, people wouldn't accept fifty-fifty cared well-nigh the other things similar that I'm a feminist. There are times that I purposely country controversial things because of that.

I'm doing this for the people who aren't feminists. We endure all sorts of realities in addition to I believe that I'm speaking out on your behalf, for the people who can't speak upward well-nigh it. I mean value that the people who weren't educated on feminism earlier volition discovery out well-nigh it through me. I desire to spread awareness equally to why us feminists are raising our voices in addition to how difficult the procedure has been."

-

1. [+553, -41] Please don't exercise feminism for the sake of your ain image. I don't desire to run across the genders getting into constant fights because of you. Just larn dorsum to sucking off manlike someone idols similar you've been all along.

2. [+374, -49] Can y'all give-up the ghost on this feminism materials to yourself in addition to larn serve inwards the army? Why not? Didn't y'all country you're a feminist? ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

3. [+370, -42] What is the role of her feminism? Female superiority or equality?

4. [+28, -4] I was going to transcend on this article since she's an obvious attending wh*re but felt compelled to inquire if she fifty-fifty completed her high schoolhouse education? Does she accept no shame equally a criminal? Who does she mean value she is to hold upward proverb all this instead of reflecting?

5. [+23, -2] You're no feminist, you're merely a sl*t ã…‹ã…‹

6. [+19, -2] I can't believe feminist organizations are merely letting her larn instead of reporting her ã…‹ã…‹

7. [+17, -1] Stop dragging the get upward of feminists down. It makes me sick to mean value other dumb kids similar y'all volition follow your words in addition to believe this is what feminism is. Drugs ruined your life but your words accept the influence to ruin other immature lives.

8. [+16, -2] You idiot, you're merely about other cycle inwards the cog inwards a K-Pop manufacture run exclusively past times manlike someone CEOs where brainless idiots similar y'all tin laissez passer on the sack hold upward discarded at a 2nd if they don't experience that you're needed.

9. [+13, -0] Why does she give-up the ghost on talking well-nigh feminism afterward getting caught over drugs? Does she actually non realize what she needs to hold upward doing for women's rights correct now??? Nim, please....

10. [+10, -2] So is the get-go pace to becoming a feminist committing a crime?

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel