Lots Of Drugs Amongst No Physical Exam

You encounter all kinds of things on Facebook.  For example, people are remarkably gratis alongside their medical information.  Still, about stories but telephone phone for to a greater extent than information.

Take this one.  What struck me was the phrase: "Lots of drugs alongside no physical exam." I'm no doctor, but I but wonder if that would endure the norm?  What create yous think?

A woman mortal inwards her 30s commencement writes from the emergency room of a local hospital:

Apparently my migraine isn't a migraine when my blood pressure level is 151/112!

Five hours later, she files this report:

Discharged alongside a BP of 156/97 s/p phenagrin, compazine, 8mg ZOFRAN IVP, iv mg Morphine IVP, 4mg Klonopin, 3mg Ativan. Migraine is straight off a headache together with I am obviously stable for discharge. Lots of drugs alongside no physical exam. Just wondering what's going on every bit the pharmacodynamics are working away together with since these drugs convey been inwards for virtually 45min. What the pharmacokinetics convey it out for me for the balance of the day. 

Who is placing bets on my vitals this am?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel