Dotty Offers Roughly Helpful Identify Tips

Bobby says if I tin acquire some adept comments he'll allow me perish a contributor to the blog. What the hell is a blog?

By Dorothy DeMarco


This is my showtime post service on this website. I am non actually certain what a website is, merely it looks overnice on a computer. This whole mesh affair is crazy if yous inquire me.

Bobby says if I tin acquire some adept comments he Dotty Offers Some Helpful Household Tips

My refer is Dorothy DeMarco. My boy Bobby wants me to tell yous how sometime I am. Kiss my butt Bobby. I'm a salubrious sometime wide in addition to if Bobby tells yous anything dissimilar he doesn't know what he is talking about.


Today I was reading the Florida Dominicus Sentinel paper every bit I patiently waited for Bobby to hand me something to eat. I estimate its my lucky day, I'm getting an egg. Bobby says yous can't consume eggs every solar daytime because they volition movement yous to convey high cholesterol in addition to its bad for your heart. What does he know? If I had a dollar for every egg I ate during my lifetime I'd last richer than Charlie Chaplin.

So anyway, I was reading this article in addition to it tickled me pink. Bobby said, I should write an article close the article. So hither nosotros go.
  • Did yous know yous tin smooth your shoes alongside a banana peel? Sounds similar a adept sentiment to me. Bobby tells me I convey to consume a quarter of a banana every day. Something close cramps in addition to potassium. The final fourth dimension I had a leg cramp Bobby was a long haired hippy inward college.
  • Did yous know yous tin role Alka-Seltzer to take away burned nutrient from cookware? I didn't know that one. I wishing I learned that ane close lxxx years ago. Bobby makes his park shrewd comment when I state this -- mayhap yous tin brand a commercial alongside Alka-Seltzer in addition to acquire their stock cost up? I tell Bobby I am every bit good sometime to purchase stocks. He reminds me I could convey bought a hundred shares of Microsoft when I was 66 years old, in addition to had a ane yard 1000 bucks when I retired from operate at historic menses 80.
  • Did yous know yous tin take away perspiration stains from white cloth past times dissolving ii aspirins inward a one-half loving cup of warm H2O in addition to applying it to the cloth for a yoke of hours earlier washing. This ane would operate actually good for people living inward southward Florida. Down hither yous tin perspire to a greater extent than than a "bee shittin' honey".
Bobby showed me the film of the adult woman that wrote the article -- Aisha Sultan. She is cute, I told him he should inquire her for date.

Bobby says if I tin acquire some adept comments he Dotty Offers Some Helpful Household Tips

Ok, I gotta perish acquire some Alka-Seltzer for Bobby. It also says inward the article that yous tin role Alka-Seltzer to build clean the toilet. I don't heed proverb Bobby is pretty smart. He is adept at all kinds of things. However, every bit far every bit solid cleaning goes he leaves a lot to last desired. He tin role all the tips he tin get.

Bobby says if I tin acquire some adept comments he'll allow me perish a contributer to the blog. What the hell is a blog?

To read a whole bunch of helpful solid tips -- go here.

Dorothy DeMarco went to Heaven on May 25, 2012.

_________________________________________________
Related Content
_________________________________________________

Dorothy DeMarco is a contributing author in addition to oft portrayed grapheme on the . Dotty resides inward Delray Beach, FL.

Original content Dorothy DeMarco, the

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel