A Gracious Witness Dies

Every CEO knows that he or she is totally subject on one's administrative assistant to piece of occupation you lot through the day, the week, the twelvemonth . . . together with perhaps your life.  Well, inward my case, I every bit good had an AA--Gail Serra--who had a remarkable mightiness to give me the most meaningful Christmas/Chanukah gift each year.

One of the best examples was inward 2009 when she arranged amongst with Facing History together with Ourselves for me to accept a personal catch amongst medico Maurice “Ries” Vanderpol.  I after wrote nearly the catch on my blog, here.

I lately heard from Gail learned that Ries died this yesteryear fall, every bit noted yesteryear FH&O.

As I expect through my one-time weblog post, I was struck yesteryear a comment from Patricia Ruane, nearly how Ries demonstrated that life experiences inward i setting tin sack survive useful inward another:

"Ries" brought his sage advice together with wisdom to the assist of the principals together with leadership squad of the Brookline Public Schools, where he helped do a rubber house for hard give-and-take together with conflict resolution. He invented a model of reflective practise that has been replicated yesteryear superintendent back upwardly groups throughout Massachusetts over the yesteryear 25 years. He is an inspiration together with a resources for all generations.

I mourn his passage exactly I know I bring together many who were together with thence grateful for the exceptional times nosotros had together.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel