--30--

With 4646 weblog posts dating dorsum to August 2006, it's fourth dimension to halt this adventure. After over 9-1/2 years of near daily output, I volition cease adding novel posts to this blog.

Why? The primary argue is that it is only fourth dimension to deed on to other pursuits. The fourth dimension together with test spent conceiving, researching, writing, together with editing articles has pushed off other projects that I've had inwards heed for several years. I'd similar to focus on those.

I'm deeply appreciative of my loyal together with engaged readers.  They commented direct on the weblog over 22 one thousand times, together with many accept likewise sent person emails alongside their observations.  The readers accept been polite, respectful, attentive, together with thoughtful, together with I cherish the fourth dimension we've spent together.

I'm likewise grateful to members of the Fourth Estate alongside whom I accept corresponded on many of the topics covered here.  Sometimes nosotros accept sourced 1 another, sometimes nosotros accept collaborated, together with sometimes nosotros accept offered usual back upward inwards the confront of harsh criticism from the subjects of our articles.  I've to a greater extent than oft than non establish that the delineate organization pressures faced past times the media accept non eroded the diligence of reporters inwards this field, together with their commitment to the First Amendment is powerful together with lasting.

As to those inwards the wellness attention world, every bit I said inwards my kickoff weblog post:

I accept never worked inwards a house where people are then consistently caring together with devoted to alleviating human suffering caused past times disease. It is, inwards many ways, a beautiful house to work. But many of the forces facing hospitals, doctors, nurses, together with others become inwards actually difficult to create the task well.

That dedication persists, but the corporatization of the wellness attention globe weighs heavily on these well-meaning people.  They demand our back upward together with encouragement, together with they deserve to live led past times leaders who empathise the value they select to society.

Finally, a tribute to those who accept mattered the most inwards making this weblog worthwhile, the hundreds of girls I accept coached inwards youth soccer over the course of pedagogy of over ii decades.  They've taught me immensely of import leadership together with teamwork lessons, together with I've done my best to impart those lessons to you.

I'll teach out the weblog upward for those who mightiness similar to role it every bit a reference.  A note: Do non role the search box inside the weblog page.  It is non good supported past times Google (even though Blogger is a Google product.)  If y'all desire to search for a topic, bear a search from the primary search engine y'all prefer on your browser--using "runningahospital [item]"--and you'll live to a greater extent than probable to live successful together with become a to a greater extent than consummate listing.
                                                               --30--

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel