A Change

To my loyal readers:

I've been writing this weblog for over 9 years, starting during my tenure equally CEO of Beth State of Israel Deaconess Medical Center,  as well as continuing straightaway over 4 years later.  During that time, I've had a jeopardy to say many stories as well as limited lots of opinions amongst regard to diverse aspects of the wellness help industry, as well as yous accept rewarded me amongst your readership as well as your comments.  I am deeply grateful for that chance as well as for that connection amongst then many of you.

As my life has moved on, my other activities accept evolved. While wellness help volition e'er hold out an underlying involvement for me (and anybody else getting older!), I am getting to a greater extent than as well as to a greater extent than distant from the day-to-day policy issues as well as manufacture struggles.  There are other people who are meliorate suited to write almost those matters.

So, starting after the Labor Day break, I am planning to shift the focus of this weblog to topics where I mightiness hold out able to contribute to people inwards a broader hit of industries as well as sectors.  The focus volition hold out on my gist prepare of activities as well as interests--negotiation theory as well as practice, leadership preparation as well as mentoring, as well as teaching.  Some days, clinical procedure improvement volition hold out covered, equally that champaign of written report overlaps all of those topics--but yous volition non hold out seeing stories almost wellness help policy, manufacture structure, marketplace power, as well as the like.

I'm also going to cut back the frequency of these posts, from the electrical current daily schedule driven yesteryear electrical current events to something to a greater extent than sensible (and personally sustainable!)

I'm hoping non to larn out my wellness help followers behind, merely I am hoping that others, too, volition detect the topics of value.  Please choke along to remain inwards affect and, equally yous accept done then generously inwards the past, frontward these links to others who mightiness hold out interested.

Thank you.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel